quinta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2008
segunda-feira, 6 de outubro de 2008
quinta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2008
I am writing to let you know about an important event, which we would love to invite you to.
We have been working with a network called Tribal Generation in South America which supports and networks churches, missionaries and underground movements who are seeking to reach the most difficult and needy groups and cultures in their society and across the continent.
I recently spoke at one of the most bizarre and exciting gatherings I have ever been to where 5000 people from across South America gathered to worship God and learn more about how to reach their generation and their cultural group.
I encountered men and women of God reaching out to Goths, hell’s angels, heavy metal, emos, transsexuals, prostitutes, homeless and drug addicts. It was truly inspiring and humbling to hear the stories of transformation and hope, and it was exciting to see how churches were being planted in these cultures.
The Tribal Generation is a movement to equip the planting of new churches, which focus on reaching the emerging generation. We are arranging a Tribal Generation meeting in the UK and we are inviting you to join with us and share your visions for this generation. We already have the Tribal Generation in South America within 9 countries, Mexico, Cuba, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Brazil, Paraguay and Chile, and now, our hope is to start this vision with you here in the UK and also in Europe.
What we would like to say is that, we are not an organization banner, a denomination or a governing organisation. We are a relationship of partners and our aims include;
- To promote access and exchange between leaders who are working together in different places around the world, where they can bless each other, praying for each other and exchanging experiences.
- To encourage churches to develop different methods, strategies, and partnerships that reach the region, the country and its continent.
- To stimulate new church planting to reach all generations.
- To train new leaders that will plant churches.
- To provide cooperation and support to churches that are sharing the same vision and want to reach their generation, but still do not know how to start.
You can find more information about the Tribal Generation on the website www.tribalgeneration.org/eng
Pr. Olgálvaro Jr. will be leading this meeting. He is the General Coordinator of TG.
Date of the meeting: 13th December 2008
Location: Yeovil Community Church, The Gateway, Addlewell Lane, Yeovil – Somerset, BA20 1QN
Thank you very much and if you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me.
My phone number is 01935 433146
God bless you!